As Europe’s largest online car advertisement portal with the ambition to reinvent AutoScout24 for the 21st century, we are facing the following challenges:
- Lean start-up mindset – We continuously improve our platform by focusing on our customers’ needs and verifying our success using the latest tools. Data drives us.
- Re-building our platform – Leaving our data centers with applications based on the .net platform, we are now re-building our whole stack with Scala and the JVM, based completely on Amazon Web Services.
- You build it, you run it – Our goal is a microservice architecture that enables flexibility and speed in building and testing new products while having each team taking end-to-end responsibility for their microservices.
- Agile autonomy – Our cross-functional, full-stack and self-managing teams autonomously choose the tools to build and run their products. Practices like pairing, test-driven development, DevOps and continuous delivery are at the heart of our agile and lean development process. We fail fast (actually quite often ;-)), learn and improve.
Do you have what it takes to tackle these challenges with us? Skills matter, but attitude counts!
- Be bold, do fail.
- Be eager to learn.
- Be responsible, take decisions.
- Be passionate.
- Be DevOps.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and curious.
These are some of my colleagues at AutoScout24.
Our passion is our success!
Pavlo Voznenko aka Senior Software Engineer
Marco Stechl aka Engineering Team Manager
Alisa Ströbele aka Catalyst for Organizational Development & Agile
Mathias Eckert aka Software Engineer / Bavarian Guy
Juri Smarschevski aka Engineer
Britta Reiners aka Agile Tester & Baking Queen
Franziska Elle aka People Lover & Networker